Friday 18 December 2020

3 important qualities to become good leader

 


  • Humility: means that I do not think that I am better than other people. It is not thinking less of myself, but rather thinking myself less. I acknowledge my faults and listen to the advisors around me, to avoid making the mistakes that could jeopardize the objective of what I am leading.
  • Calm in Chaos: I am very good at controlling emotions myself in front of any situation. Whatever happens, I am always calm and think carefully before actions. I was successful in handling most of the bad situations related to customer services and maintained a good relationship. 
  • Adherence to principles: I do believe in principles that can adjust and navigate only people but also business running in the right ways. If there is no procedure in our business, I may not accomplish tasks allocated. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Training

Health and safety training is good for business. Providing health and safety training is good for business because: Health and safety traini...